- Failure to follow our Terms of Service Exempt you from Receiving any Support from the Support team whatsoever.
- Overlaxed Does not offer a Refund Warranty For the Cloud Computing Service. - Refund is Available ONLY on a case-by-case basis
Terms - Overview
We do not Permit the use of our Services as means of Harming others in any way.
INTRODUCTION - Overlaxed TOS
The Platforms, Services, and Websites Terms of Service (TOS) or Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) (“Platform Terms of Service”) is part of the Overlaxed Customer Agreement for the use of the Overlaxed Services. By proceeding with a purchase or thereafter using the service you accept to this terms thereof. Once you have successfully started the use of (our) (Overlaxed) (Affiliates) services you acknowledge that you read and understood these terms and you agree to be bound by these terms.
1. Any misleading, false, inaccurate information about (Overlaxed Business) (its services) (its affiliates) will lead to the termination of any active subscription.
2. You may use your Server for any specification except: the reason of hurting other (Individuals/Entities) or causing inconvenience in any way.
3. Under any circumstances, if you try to do "fraudulent Act" on your Server, your Server will be suspended with no liabilities
4. In event of an issue after the service delivery, Please hurry for help or Support will be refused if you are Purposely wasting time from the date of receiving the service.
5. In the possibility of an issue, support will be available with the present of the following required resources:
A. Screenshot clearly representing the problem or error message.
B. Comprehensive description of the last activities done on the Server.
Refunds will be unavailable in case breaching the TOS found.
7. Reselling a purchased Server Without a license will give you the responsibility for issues/problems that may occur, The end-user will not be given any official assistance without a reseller permit.
Acceptable Use Policy
(AUP) The Acceptable Use Terms for Overlaxed Business LLC “Terms” clarifies activities that you & your Institution are Prohibited from engaging in when using your Server (in the Cloud Computing Service).
When using your Server, you may not use it in a way that goes against human values or applicable laws, including:
1. Illegal activity such as child-pornography; gambling; piracy; violating copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws.
2. Invading anyone's privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as passwords, account information, credit card numbers, addresses, or other contact information without their knowledge and consent.
3. Providing or creating links to external sites that violate this Acceptable use terms or other legal agreements Overlaxed Business provides.
4. Stalking, Threatening, Defaming, Defrauding, Degrading, Victimizing or Intimidating anyone for any reason.
5. Uploading and distributing unlicensed licensed software.
6. Using your Server in a way that could harm or hinder anyone else's use of the Service, including:
(A) Intending to harm or exploit minors in any way, or collecting personally identifiable information of any minor.
(B) Trying to gain unauthorized access to any other service, data, account or network by any means.
(C) Any attempt to gain unauthorized access to a Service, acting to deny others' access to a service, you take full responsibility in when revealing your Server's username and password.
(D) Transmitting content that harms or disrupts, or intends to harm or disrupt, another user's device or would allow you or others to illegally access software or bypass security on devices, Web sites, or servers, including but not limited to spamming.
(E) Using your Server to distribute any offer/link designed to violate any Overlaxed term:
(e.g. initiate sending of spam, execute denial of service attacks, etc.)
(F) Using any automated process or service to access or use the Service such as a BOT, a spider or periodic caching of information stored by Overlaxed.
(G) Using your Server to transmit, distribute, or deliver any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail (spam).
You are responsible to protecting your Server against, spyware, viruses, malwares, authorized access etc., That may be encountered in suspicion engagements or in downloaded items from untrusted sources. we recommend that you install an anti-virus program on your Server and update it when available.
Cloudy - Acceptable Use Policy
GENERAL FORBIDDEN CONTENT TO UPLOAD ON THE CLOUDY PLATFORM:
1. The Upload of General pornography on Cloudy Storage is prohibited, No toleration to such acts will be given If identified, Data containing General pornography will be immediately removed and user/customer will be suspended from the Cloudy service and properties.
2. Customer may only use Cloudy Storage Platform for lawful purposes.
Storing any copyrighted information (to which the customer does not hold the copyright or an appropriate license) on Cloudy Storage Platform is not permitted.
3. Any data which causes service interruptions to either Overlaxed (The parent) and Cloudy's network/servers or any outside network. This includes, but is not limited to, the execution of Denial of Service attacks or other maliciously configured software.
To report any violation on the Cloudy Storage service and/or a possibly offensive Cloudy account to our Terms, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]
We reserve the right to remove any uploaded data that may violate those terms and/or cause a breach.
We reserve the right to suspend any account found violating those terms.
Section 2 | Privacy
1. When it comes to the Privacy, we treat it as if it is our information, and as a precaution, All data received and sent through our websites and platforms are encrypted and only Overlaxed official and internal Customer Support agents have access to any information regarding public services to ensure an appropriate Customer Assistance when needed. All of the required data you share with us upon ordering will only be non personally identifiable information otherwise optional and will never be shared with any 3rd party and will be suspended and removed from our databases as soon as user stops using our services.
2. The Overlaxed team strive to protect users data against any online threat by hardening security, by using SSL certificates in all Servers and by taking the right protection measures to prevent stranger's access, thus ensure a secure (UX) user experience.
3. By using Cloudy (Cloudy Storage) (CloudyByOvx) (CloudyByOverlaxed) you understand that your shared data with Overlaxed Business, We, Us, is being used in a transparent way and deleted thereafter. All the data consisting but not limited to of: data such as IPs and usage of our services, etc,. Are stored in a highly confidential isolated servers accessed ONLY by the Overlaxed team (permitted members) and can be deleted anytime by a request of the concerned user OR in 24 hours in the general nature of Data Protection.
4. We collect information directly from you when you: Register a Cloudy account, create or modify your profile and account, access and use the Cloudy Service (including but not limited to when you upload, download, collaborate on or share files or other information).
5. The information we collect includes “personal data,” which is any information about an identifiable individual, as further set forth in this Policy. Overlaxed Business is the sole owner of the information collected on the Sites or through your use of the Services. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in any way.
Furthermore, Overlaxed respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data ahead with the General Data Protection Regulation – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”). If you have any questions about Overlaxed's data collection, use, and disclosure practices, please contact us at[email protected].
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
The “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, The Payment Processor collect certain information from you, which is your payment information (including credit card numbers, PayPal Email, etc..), email address, and phone number may be collected.
Overlaxed Business complies with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Please Be Aware, This notice applies to California residents only.
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides you with the right to opt out of the sale of your Personal Information.
Overlaxed Business does not sell your Personal Information in the conventional sense (i.e., for money). Like other companies, we do use marketing and advertising partners, however, we may share Personal Information (such as online identifiers or browsing activity) with them to help us advertise, maintain, operate and improve our Services. Making such Personal Information available to these companies may be considered a “sale” under the CCPA.
SECTION 3 | General
1. Any misleading, false, inaccurate information about (Overlaxed) (its services) (its affiliates) will lead to the termination of your active subscription.
3. If you become aware of any violation of these Terms of Service, you agree to immediately notify us and provide us details as requested, to stop or remedy the violation. Please report on[email protected].
OVERLAXED, ITS ASSOCIATES, RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND, CHANGE OR UPDATE THIS LEGAL DOCUMENT AT ANY TIME WITHOUT ANY FUTURE NOTICE AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION.
YOU ARE INDIVIDUALLY ADVISED AS aN ACTIVE CUSTOMER TO REGULARLY REVIEW THIS LEGAL DOCUMENT.