-Failure to follow our Terms of Service exempt you from receiving any support from the support team whatsoever-
Terms - Overview
We do NOT permit the use of our services as a mean of harming others in any way.
The Platform, Service and Website Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy (“Platform Terms of Service”) is part of the Overlaxed Customer Agreement for your use of the Overlaxed Services. By proceeding with a purchase or thereafter using the service you accept to this terms thereof. Once you have successfully started the use of (our) (Overlaxed) (Affiliates) services you acknowledge that you have read and understand these terms and you agree to be bound by these terms.
1. Any misleading, false, inaccurate information about (Overlaxed) (its services) (its affiliates) will lead to the termination of your active subscription.
2. You may use your VPS Server with any specification for any use except: the reason of hurting other (Individuals or Entities) or causing inconvenience in any way.
3. Under any circumstances, if you try to use a "fraudulent Act" your RDP | VPS | Server, your Server will end up suspended and money will NOT be refunded.
4. In the event of any problem after the service delivery, please hurry up for help. Intentionally wasting time from the date of receiving the service will lead to decline any request for assistance .
5. In the possibility of an issue, support will be available with the present of the following required resources:
A. Screenshot representing the problem.
B. The last task that has been executed on the RDP.
If and for any reason it turns out that a breach has been indicated. Refunds will be unavailable.
6. Viruses, Malwares, Trojans.. are harmful, and anyone who intend to install the following for whatever cause will be the ONLY responsible at what might cause his Virtual machine (VM).
7. Reselling a purchased RDP (NOT Resellers) will give you the responsibility for any issue/problem that may occur. Refunds will be unavailable.
8. All RDPS classified as not renewable except for "Singapore RDP" which can be made in a certain way Renewable, and therefore every question related to that matter, has been clarified.
9. Unless you are a part of our (Reseller Plan) you will not be given any assistance and any Resold (RDP) is not considered.
Section 2 | Privacy
1. When it comes to Your Privacy, we treat it as if it is our information, and as a precaution, every private data (Email/Username:Password) is DELETED after 24 hour from being sold. Every customer owns the right to change his (RDP) password in case of concern. (Refer to our FAQ in our homepage)
2. The Overlaxed team strive to protect users data against any online threat by hardening security, by using SSL certificates in all (VPS) servers and by taking the right protection measures to prevent stranger's access, thus ensure a secure (UX) user experience.
3. By using Cloudy (Cloudy Storage) (CloudyByOvx) (CloudyByOverlaxed) you understand that your shared data with Overlaxed Business, We, Us, is being used in a transparent way and deleted thereafter. All the data consisting but not limited to of: data such as IPs and usage of our services, etc,.are stored in a highly confidential isolated server accessed ONLY by the Overlaxed team (selected members) and can be deleted anytime by request of the concerned user OR in 24 hours in the general nature of Data Protection.
4. We collect information directly from you when you: Register a Cloudy account, create or modify your profile and account, access and use the Cloudy Service (including but not limited to when you upload, download, collaborate on or share files or other information).
5. The information we collect includes “personal data,” which is any information about an identifiable individual, as further set forth in this Policy. Overlaxed Business is the sole owner of the information collected on the Sites or through your use of the Services. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in any way.
Furthermore, Overlaxed respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data ahead with the General Data Protection Regulation – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”). If you have any questions about Overlaxed's data collection, use, and disclosure practices, please contact us at[email protected].
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
The “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, The Payment Processor collect certain information from you, which is your payment information (including credit card numbers, PayPal Email, etc..), email address, and phone number may be collected.
Overlaxed Business complies with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
Cloudy - Acceptable Use Terms
CONTENT FORBIDDEN TO UPLOAD ON THE CLOUDY PLATFORM:
1. The Upload of Child pornography on Cloudy Storage is strictly prohibited and no toleration to such acts will be given, data contain Child pornography will be immediately removed and user/customer will be suspended from the Cloudy Platform.
2. Customer may only use Cloudy Storage Platform for lawful purpose.
Storing any copyrighted information (to which the customer does not hold the copyright or an appropriate license) on Cloudy Storage Platform is not permitted.
3. Any data which causes service interruptions to either Overlaxed (The parent) and Cloudy's network/servers or any outside network. This includes, but is not limited to, the execution of Denial of Service attacks or other maliciously configured software.
To report any violation on the Cloudy Storage service and/or a possibly offensive Cloudy account to our Terms, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]
We reserve the right to remove any uploaded data that may violate those terms and cause a breach.
We reserve the right to suspend any account found violating those terms.
1. Any misleading, false, unaccurate information about (Overlaxed) (its services) (its affiliates) will lead to the termination of your active subscription.
2. You should consider our customer support email :[email protected]before taking any step further when facing an issue with our services.
3. If you become aware of any violation of these Terms of Service, you agree to immediately notify us and provide us details as requested, to stop or remedy the violation. Please report on[email protected].
OVERLAXED, ITS ASSOCIATES. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE, UPDATE THE TERMS OF SERVICE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT ANY FUTURE NOTICE AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.